- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shark's Restaurant Review
This nicely decorated, thatched roadside restaurant with just three tables is opposite Tensing Pen. It's one of the best places in Negril to sample local cooking in a friendly and laid-back atmosphere. Juliet, who owns and runs the tiny place, also cooks. All the food is delicious, including chicken fricassee, curried goat, and grilled lobster with lashings of garlic butter.
- Address: West End Rd., Negril
- Phone: 876/428–8411
- Location: Negril
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My family and I were on a cruise in July (2013) with a stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Read more
Well I figured Id write a review about my first Jamaican trip. Read more
Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more