- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shark's Restaurant Review
This nicely decorated, thatched roadside restaurant with just three tables is opposite Tensing Pen. It's one of the best places in Negril to sample local cooking in a friendly and laid-back atmosphere. Juliet, who owns and runs the tiny place, also cooks. All the food is delicious, including chicken fricassee, curried goat, and grilled lobster with lashings of garlic butter.
- Address: West End Rd., Negril
- Phone: 876/428-8411
- Location: Negril
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Kids Stay Free CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $122-$129 -- Jamaica 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort, 40% Off — $122-$129 BookIt.com
Where do I begin????
Six of us spent the last week in September at Endless Summer (http://www.mysilversands.com/viewvilla.aspx?bklk=Nw==&subnav=silversands). My husband & I, with another couple Read more
Our biggest concern was the huge size of this resort, and that turned out not to be a problem. Read more
My boyfriend and I are in dire need of a relaxing vacation. Read more
· News & Features
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more
It happens all the time: you're just stopping in to grab one thing and the next thing you know, you've... Read more