- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shark's Restaurant Review
This nicely decorated, thatched roadside restaurant with just three tables is opposite Tensing Pen. It's one of the best places in Negril to sample local cooking in a friendly and laid-back atmosphere. Juliet, who owns and runs the tiny place, also cooks. All the food is delicious, including chicken fricassee, curried goat, and grilled lobster with lashings of garlic butter.
- Address: West End Rd., Negril
- Phone: 876/428–8411
- Location: Negril
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My friends and I (three of us in our mid-twenties) just got back from our 5 day vacation to Jamaica! Read more
My family and I were on a cruise in July (2013) with a stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Read more
My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more