- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Patagonia Argentinean Steakhouse
Patagonia Argentinean Steakhouse Review
Meat lovers pack this 60-seat waterfront establishment. Though it caters largely to steak lovers with everything from top sirloin to prime rib, there's a respectable selection of seafood and other meats, too. The quality of some of the lower-price steaks can be a bit erratic. Portions are huge, and the quality of the high-end cuts is consistently good. The restaurant's popularity can lead to lengthy wait times and the noise level can be a bit distracting. The restaurant has relocated from its previous location at the Harbour Village Marina lighthouse.
- Address: Gob. N. Deprot 67, Kralendijk
- Phone: 599/717–7725
- Location: Bonaire
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Mon. No lunch weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just wanted to share our recent experience with renting a villa on Bonaire. Read more
First trip to Bonaire--feedback
Arrange for taxi before showing up. Read more
My husband and I both early 50s are trying to decide where to go on our next vacation. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Come August, trips to the Caribbean seem all but off the table for a few months.... Read more
Nothing beats a getaway with the girls, whether you hit a nearby foodie haven like Portland for the weekend... Read more