- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Patagonia Argentinean Steakhouse
Patagonia Argentinean Steakhouse Review
Meat lovers pack this 60-seat waterfront establishment. Though it caters largely to steak lovers with everything from top sirloin to prime rib, there's a respectable selection of seafood and other meats, too. The quality of some of the lower-price steaks can be a bit erratic. Portions are huge, and the quality of the high-end cuts is consistently good. The restaurant's popularity can lead to lengthy wait times and the noise level can be a bit distracting. The restaurant has relocated from its previous location at the Harbour Village Marina lighthouse.
- Address: Gob. N. Deprot 67, Kralendijk
- Phone: 599/717-7725
- Location: Bonaire
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Mon. No lunch weekends.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Escorted Havana Tour w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore
First trip to Bonaire--feedback
Arrange for taxi before showing up. Read more
Great trip to Curacao and Bonaire last month despite the incomprehensible meteorological inversion that Chicago weather in March was a bit nicer than what we had in the Caribbean. Read more
I live in USA, in the northeast. Read more
· News & Features
Come August, trips to the Caribbean seem all but off the table for a few months.... Read more
Nothing beats a getaway with the girls, whether you hit a nearby foodie haven like Portland for the weekend... Read more
Before leaving Bonaire, buy as many flamingo T-shirts as you want, but don't take home items made of goatski... Read more