- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Divi Heritage Beach Resort
At a Glance
- very affordable
- great location—walk to shopping and restaurants
- access to pool and activities next door
- tiny beach
- no on-site dining facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Divi Heritage Beach Resort Review
This small, quiet, adults-only oceanfront enclave is simple, with few amenities—but it's a good option if you want to stay on the west coast at an inexpensive price. While on-site activities are limited to tennis, snorkeling, and the beach, guests may use the pools and water sports at The Club Barbados, which is right next door; all-inclusive day passes to The Club are available as well. All suites, whether studio-size or one bedroom, are airy and spacious, with kitchenettes, king-size beds, sleeper sofas in the sitting area, clay-tile floors, and arched doorways opening onto a patio or balcony. Oceanfront studios each have a private hot tub on the patio.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was our first trip to the Caribbean and we were not disappointed! Read more
Our holiday in Barbados was structured thus: 2 days Amaryllis Hotel, Hastings; 7 days cruise (not reported here); 5 days Bougainvillea Hotel, Maxwell.
The Amaryllis is a good enough hotel staffed by, as Read more
Barbados Advice for family.
I was planning another trip to Jamaica where I stayed at a villa at My Silversands. I loved it. Had a housekeeper and cook so we could relax and play with the kids. Our kids Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more