Peace, pampering, great food, and a wonderful local music scene are among the star attractions on Anguilla (pronounced ang-gwill-a). Beach lovers may become giddy when they first spot the island from the air; its blindingly white sand and lustrous blue-and-aquamarine waters are intoxicating. If you like sophisticated cuisine served in casually elegant open-air settings, this may be your culinary Shangri-la, or spend your time "liming," as Anguillians say. It means hanging out, relaxing with friends.
- Beautiful Beaches Miles of brilliant beach ensure you have a high-quality spot in which to lounge.
- Great Restaurants The dining scene offers both fine dining and delicious casual food.
- Fun, Low-Key Nightlife A funky late-night local music scene features reggae and string bands.
- Upscale Accommodations Excellent luxury resorts coddle you in comfort.
- Hidden Bargains You'll find a few relative bargains if you look hard enough.