- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
The Green Parrot
The Green Parrot Review
Talk about character: this stalwart steak-and-seafood joint, which has been serving meals continuously since 1926, has a grill made from melted-down gun barrels. Kosta Sakoufakis, the welcoming chef and co-owner, makes people feel at home and can talk about American Marines visiting the place during World War II. Politicians and celebrities like Peter Jackson gravitate here, and a mural depicts notable clients ranging from famous writers to two former prime ministers. You definitely won't walk out feeling hungry!
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more