- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Pension Teina & Marie
At a Glance
- Good location
- good value
- Some shared bathrooms
- cold water in bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Pension Teina & Marie Review
Situated on the water near the Ohutu ferry wharf, this is a good choice for budget travelers who don't mind cold showers. There are four two-bedroom bungalows with share bathrooms and three beach bungalows and a family bungalow, all with private bathrooms. Prices, at 15,000 CFP for a couple, include taxes, half board, and airport transfers. Meals, including lobster twice a week, are served in a large communal dining room with adjoining living room with TV. There's also a terrace for alfresco dining.
- Address: Main Road, Ohutu Ohutu, Tuamotu Archipelago
- Phone: 96–03–94
- Location: Rangiroa
- 10 bungalows.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more