- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Pension Teina & Marie
At a Glance
- Good location
- good value
- Some shared bathrooms
- cold water in bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Pension Teina & Marie Review
Situated on the water near the Ohutu ferry wharf, this is a good choice for budget travelers who don't mind cold showers. There are four two-bedroom bungalows with share bathrooms and three beach bungalows and a family bungalow, all with private bathrooms. Prices, at 15,000 CFP for a couple, include taxes, half board, and airport transfers. Meals, including lobster twice a week, are served in a large communal dining room with adjoining living room with TV. There's also a terrace for alfresco dining.
- Address: Main Road, Ohutu Ohutu, Tuamotu Archipelago
- Phone: 96–03–94
- Location: Rangiroa
- 10 bungalows.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more