- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pee Wee's at the Point
Pee Wee's at the Point Review
Uninterrupted views of Darwin Harbour at East Point Reserve make this restaurant a favorite with locals and visitors wanting a special night out. Dine inside with views of the harbor through large glass doors, or out on the tiered timber decks beneath the stars. The cooking is modern Australian, and the carefully considered wine list has good values. Highlights include soft shell mud crabs, Thai fried gold band snapper, and pan-roasted wild saltwater barramundi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more