- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Khanasutra, A Taste of India
Khanasutra, A Taste of India Review
This restaurant's name is not making false promises—the Sikh owner and Indian chef turn out flavorful, authentic Indian cuisine. The fish tikka is recommended. Part of the unique decor is a bedouin-style tent, where you can enjoy a few cocktails after dinner. The staff, or more accurately the owner, makes the dining experience a memorable one.
- Address: 18-20 Takua Pa Rd., Tambol Thalad Nuea Phuket Town, 83000
- Phone: 081/894–0794; 076/256192
- Location: Phuket Town
- No credit cards.
- Closed Tues. Sun. dinner only. Closed daily 3–6.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more