- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are two methods of boat travel in Myanmar—luxury riverboat cruises such as Orient Express, and regular ferries. The latter is further divided into two categories—slow, and what is called express but is still fairly slow. Ferries run Yangon to Mandalay and back, with stops in Bagan in Pyay. A ticket on the Mandalay–Bagan express ferry will cost you $35 (the Shwe Keinnery, daily) or $43 (the Malikha runs only certain dates; the schedule is announced a month in advance).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's