- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Restaurant L'Ambra Review
A private home in the Ville Nouvelle on the road to Imouzzèr and Ifrane (N8), this cozy spot is like dropping by a friend's place for dinner. Decorated with antiques, the house is small but charming. The full range of Fassi gourmet specialties is available here in an intimate and friendly setting.
- Address: 47, rte. d'Imouzzèr, Ville Nouvelle, Fez
- Phone: 0535/64–16–87
- Location: Ville Nouvelle
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more