- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dark wood, atmospheric lighting, and jazzy background music enhance the sophisticated feel of this restaurant in the David Citadel Hotel. For starters, try the sirloin carpaccio or carmelized veal short ribs. Chef Oren Yerushlami's menu features slow-cooked lamb osso buco with Jerusalem artichoke purée, beef medallions with smoked duck breast, and pan-seared bream fillets with Kalamata olives. The lighter bar menu is also worth a look. The desserts are delicious. The service at this kosher dining room is informed and attentive.
- Address: David Citadel Hotel, 7 King David St., King David St., Jerusalem, 94101 | Map It
- Phone: 02/621–1111
- Website: www.scala-rest.com
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch. Closed Fri. and Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more