planning a trip for 1 wk in Oct. staying at a timeshare. Love Jazz and local foods. Can anyone tell me the pros/cons of staying at Hotel de la Monnaie (which is closer to Frenchman St) vs. Quarter House at the opposite side of the French Quarter (but closer to Harrahs). Also, should we rent a car (taking a swamp tour, but am told they pick up at hotel)? Any info would be appreciated.
young seniors 1st time in NOLA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 20 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 21 Door County Suggestions
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 24 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC