My guess is probably not - but maybe I'm wrong. My college student son has just accepted a student internship with a company in Sunnyvale, and will be leaving in a week to spend the next few months there. He won't mind missing the winter in Massachusetts! He owns a lightweight fleece jacket, and a knee-length down winter coat. I suspect that he won't need to take that down coat with him - but will the fleece jacket be enough for winter in Sunnyvale? I'm trying to make sure he has everything he needs, but not take unnecessary things. How cold is it likely to get? Thanks for any advice.
Winter coat needed in Silicon Valley?
- 1 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 7 Updates from Hanalei
- 8 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 9 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 10 Northwest Trip
- 11 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 12 Death Valley in November
- 13 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 14 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 15 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 16 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 17 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 18 Blue ridge parkway
- 19 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 20 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 21 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 22 Western NC Zipline
- 23 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 24 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 25 Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids