We would like to stay in Nashville to see the sites of the city. The hotels that I see on all of the sites are fairly well priced. I think that we would be better off downtown but we would have access to a car. Any suggestions for a well situated hotel?
Where to stay in Nashville
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Small Sofas
- 3 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 romantic colorado trip
- 8 Fourth of July Weekend
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 Marcola?
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Updates from Hanalei
- 15 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 16 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 17 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 18 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 19 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets