We're traveling from Sante Fe on our way to the Grand Canyon. Should we drive
to Mesa Verde on the way there or should we do Mesa Verde on our way from
Zion to Sante Fe. Also want to go to Monument Valley. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 brother printer TE.ch 1:800:681:7208 SuppOrt PhOne NumBer
- 2 Universal Studios vacation
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 6 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Boston area hotels
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 15 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 16 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 17 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 24 Dividing time in Glacier
- 25 My travels to Monument Valley