We're traveling from Sante Fe on our way to the Grand Canyon. Should we drive
to Mesa Verde on the way there or should we do Mesa Verde on our way from
Zion to Sante Fe. Also want to go to Monument Valley. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finding Steve Perry
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 4 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 5 Chicago Stamina
- 6 Washington DC
- 7 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 8 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 9 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 13 las vegas anyone
- 14 Hiking 'the wave'
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 17 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 18 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Restaurant Help Needed
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 22 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 23 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 24 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 25 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?