We're traveling from Sante Fe on our way to the Grand Canyon. Should we drive
to Mesa Verde on the way there or should we do Mesa Verde on our way from
Zion to Sante Fe. Also want to go to Monument Valley. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 LOAN OFFER for serious seekers only
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 SF and northern California - October
- 8 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Alabama trip in Dec
- 13 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 19 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 20 costco Big island
- 21 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 22 Which island for R&R?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 25 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME