We're traveling from Sante Fe on our way to the Grand Canyon. Should we drive
to Mesa Verde on the way there or should we do Mesa Verde on our way from
Zion to Sante Fe. Also want to go to Monument Valley. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 2 Las vegas +21
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 6 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 7 Trip Starting from New York
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 12 Nilichik Ak.
- 13 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Grand Teton Questions
- 16 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 17 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 18 Grand American Road Trip!
- 19 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 20 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 21 Rules of the Subway
- 22 Grand Teton Questuons
- 23 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 24 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 25 Los Angeles, California - Hiking