We're traveling from Sante Fe on our way to the Grand Canyon. Should we drive
to Mesa Verde on the way there or should we do Mesa Verde on our way from
Zion to Sante Fe. Also want to go to Monument Valley. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 2 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 5 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 8 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 Nashville Never Been
- 11 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 12 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 16 I95
- 17 Rafting the Colorado
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Uber boston
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 Florida vacation
- 23 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 24 Trip to USA in July
- 25 a short trip to san francisco