I'll be staying a week in Cape Cod next summer, and want to start planning my trip early. At the time I go, my kids will be 3 and 4. We are planning on renting a house/condo/cottage for the week. We prefer a vacation that's 50% relaxing (beach/pool), and 50% activity (sightseeing/biking/walking). What town is a good place to stay where we won't have to constantly be in the car to get to things that we want to do or see?
Where to say in Cape Cod with 2 small kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 2 One Night at Logan Airport
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Four days in DC
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Circle Oahu / luau
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 11 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 12 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 13 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Cape Cod in early April
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 united and carry-ons
- 23 Portland Maine Hotels
- 24 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover