I'll be staying a week in Cape Cod next summer, and want to start planning my trip early. At the time I go, my kids will be 3 and 4. We are planning on renting a house/condo/cottage for the week. We prefer a vacation that's 50% relaxing (beach/pool), and 50% activity (sightseeing/biking/walking). What town is a good place to stay where we won't have to constantly be in the car to get to things that we want to do or see?
Where to say in Cape Cod with 2 small kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Wine Country Picnic
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 Road trip through the south
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 17 Getting around Las Vegas
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving