I currently live in Minneapolis area and am ready to get out of the cold winters. I lived in Charleston, South Carolina for 2 years and miss it. However, I always wanted to live in N.C. I need help trying to figure out where to look. We currently live 30 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and like it that way. I would prefer to be in a mid size town with access to a bigger town if needed. I want to be no more than an hour from the beach, if possible. Don't mind tripping it to the mountains every now and then. Lots of people like Asheville, but sounds a bit "Boulderish". As in Boulder, CO. Plus, if I am going to make the move, I want to be in a warmer winter area.
Where to live in North Carolina
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 2 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 5 week in US/Mexico
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 11 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 New Orleans Weekend
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 25 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN