My husband & I (in our mid forties) have always wanted to go to the Keys. We like the "laid-back" lifestyle that the islands seem to portray. But we have heard that certain areas can be kind of "trashy". We need suggestions on which island to go to for our anniversary trip. We like to snorkel, hike, fish, kayak, and relax. We don't like clubbing but love restaurants with tons of atmosphere & great food. Please help us decide where to stay.
Where to go in the FL Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 2 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 3 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 19 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 20 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 24 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 25 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary