My husband & I (in our mid forties) have always wanted to go to the Keys. We like the "laid-back" lifestyle that the islands seem to portray. But we have heard that certain areas can be kind of "trashy". We need suggestions on which island to go to for our anniversary trip. We like to snorkel, hike, fish, kayak, and relax. We don't like clubbing but love restaurants with tons of atmosphere & great food. Please help us decide where to stay.
Where to go in the FL Keys
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 San Antonio