my sister and i would like to give my parents (50 and 52) a vacation for a christmas/anniversary present...we were hoping to send them to florida for a warm vacation in the middle of february, but the airfare just is too high. (we live on long island) does anyone have any suggestions about where we might be able to send them that would be nice in mid february for 2 or 3 days, that is within reasonable (2 ish hours) driving time, or by train? skiing is not an option, antique shopping, crafts, sightseeing, would all be good. any suggestions would be helpful, either the name of a town or a specific hotel or bed and breakfast. thank you so much for your help. :0) joanna
where should we send our parents on vacation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 3 San Diego grocery stores
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 8 West Coast Bound End of March
- 9 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 10 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 14 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 15 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 16 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 17 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 18 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 Juneau May 8th
- 21 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY