my sister and i would like to give my parents (50 and 52) a vacation for a christmas/anniversary present...we were hoping to send them to florida for a warm vacation in the middle of february, but the airfare just is too high. (we live on long island) does anyone have any suggestions about where we might be able to send them that would be nice in mid february for 2 or 3 days, that is within reasonable (2 ish hours) driving time, or by train? skiing is not an option, antique shopping, crafts, sightseeing, would all be good. any suggestions would be helpful, either the name of a town or a specific hotel or bed and breakfast. thank you so much for your help. :0) joanna
where should we send our parents on vacation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!