we are attending a basic training graduation at Fort Sill. What is there interesting to do in the Lawton-OKLAHOMA city area? Can anyone suggest a nice place to stay while in the area? Any help would be appreciated.
what's there to do in oklahoma?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Moving from VA to CT
- 4 New Orleans pictures
- 5 New York City in April
- 6 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 14 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 15 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 19 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 24 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 25 san fran sightseeing