I am 17 and I have a house in Eastham, MA. I decided to take me and 13 of my friends there for spring break which is the week of March 24th- March 28th. Every year I went to cape cod my parents always did the planning for us and this year I'm on my own, I always go in the summer so this would be the first time I'm going in March. I don't know what places will be open or what to even do once we get there, I don't want to take my friends somewhere 5 hours away and not have a clue on what to do there. What places should I take them, and what's some fun things to do. I live right on the bay but I'm not sure if its going to be too cold. And please dint say drink and smoke because we already got that part covered, we need thing to do other then that as well obviously! Start brainstorming!
What to do nearby Eastham, MA in March
- 1 1 day in Portland
- 2 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 3 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 4 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 5 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 6 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 7 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 8 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 9 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 10 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 11 Key West at Christmas time
- 12 Small Sofas
- 13 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 14 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 15 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 16 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 17 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 18 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 19 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 20 Trying To Find a Place
- 21 romantic colorado trip
- 22 Fourth of July Weekend
- 23 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Marcola?