I am 17 and I have a house in Eastham, MA. I decided to take me and 13 of my friends there for spring break which is the week of March 24th- March 28th. Every year I went to cape cod my parents always did the planning for us and this year I'm on my own, I always go in the summer so this would be the first time I'm going in March. I don't know what places will be open or what to even do once we get there, I don't want to take my friends somewhere 5 hours away and not have a clue on what to do there. What places should I take them, and what's some fun things to do. I live right on the bay but I'm not sure if its going to be too cold. And please dint say drink and smoke because we already got that part covered, we need thing to do other then that as well obviously! Start brainstorming!
What to do nearby Eastham, MA in March
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed