I am 17 and I have a house in Eastham, MA. I decided to take me and 13 of my friends there for spring break which is the week of March 24th- March 28th. Every year I went to cape cod my parents always did the planning for us and this year I'm on my own, I always go in the summer so this would be the first time I'm going in March. I don't know what places will be open or what to even do once we get there, I don't want to take my friends somewhere 5 hours away and not have a clue on what to do there. What places should I take them, and what's some fun things to do. I live right on the bay but I'm not sure if its going to be too cold. And please dint say drink and smoke because we already got that part covered, we need thing to do other then that as well obviously! Start brainstorming!
What to do nearby Eastham, MA in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 late-night DC restaurant
- 5 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 6 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 7 Houston in September
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 10 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 11 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 14 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 15 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 16 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 19 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 22 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 23 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 24 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 25 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier