I am 17 and I have a house in Eastham, MA. I decided to take me and 13 of my friends there for spring break which is the week of March 24th- March 28th. Every year I went to cape cod my parents always did the planning for us and this year I'm on my own, I always go in the summer so this would be the first time I'm going in March. I don't know what places will be open or what to even do once we get there, I don't want to take my friends somewhere 5 hours away and not have a clue on what to do there. What places should I take them, and what's some fun things to do. I live right on the bay but I'm not sure if its going to be too cold. And please dint say drink and smoke because we already got that part covered, we need thing to do other then that as well obviously! Start brainstorming!
What to do nearby Eastham, MA in March
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Cape Ann area
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 12 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Minneapolis Hotel
- 19 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please