we are going on a Holland American inside passage cruise departing from Vancouver on May 5th, 2013.Wondering if it is worthwhile to book a whale watching cruise in Juneau (looking at Harv and Marv)or if we are likely to see lots of whales from the cruise boat itself. We are going into Glacier Bay. Any other suggestions re side trips in Juneau, Skagway and Ketchican would also be appreciated. Thanks. ( we are taking the train trip from Skagway)
whale watching in alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 4 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 12 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 13 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 14 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 15 NYC
- 16 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 17 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 18 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 19 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 20 Seattle: Something Different?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Back from Miami Beach
- 23 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 25 Boston GTG? 7/17/14