Husband and I love leaf watching, hiking, eating (looking forward to my first fresh lobster!) and just seeing/ learning about this state. We r renting a car and flying into Portland on oct 7 th had planned to spend a couple of nights there and then drive up to bar harbor. Would appreciate any helpful tips/ suggestions. Will be flying back out of Portland on the 14 th.
Week in maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 10 Hilton Midtown New York
- 11 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 19 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 23 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 24 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.