Husband and I love leaf watching, hiking, eating (looking forward to my first fresh lobster!) and just seeing/ learning about this state. We r renting a car and flying into Portland on oct 7 th had planned to spend a couple of nights there and then drive up to bar harbor. Would appreciate any helpful tips/ suggestions. Will be flying back out of Portland on the 14 th.
Week in maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 2 Chicago trip
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 22 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 23 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA