Is there a highway in Oregon, I'm guessing along the coast, where you can see quite a few waterfalls either from the road or by turning off for short distances? I have vague memories of a driving trip when I was a kid that was just beautiful and I would love to be able to repeat that experience. I believe this was on a driving trip from California to Washington state.
Waterfalls in Oregon?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Four days in DC
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Circle Oahu / luau
- 6 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 10 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 11 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 replica designer handbags
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Cape Cod in early April
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 united and carry-ons
- 21 Portland Maine Hotels
- 22 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 25 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool