My wife and I (50s) would like to ride a bike trail, staying at B&Bs or hotels along the way, lasting 4 or 5 days. We would take a bus or train back to our starting point. We are from West Michigan, and desire something in the eastern or midwest states. Paved "Rail to Trails" are really nice. Considered Cumberland to Wash. DC, but heard the trail can be washed out and very bumpy, requiring heavy duty tires, etc. But maybe that trail is now all paved ? Any idea will be considered, and THANK YOU in advance.
Want to do a 4 to 5 day Bike Trail for 200 miles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 21 Maui vacation
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 25 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour