My wife and I (50s) would like to ride a bike trail, staying at B&Bs or hotels along the way, lasting 4 or 5 days. We would take a bus or train back to our starting point. We are from West Michigan, and desire something in the eastern or midwest states. Paved "Rail to Trails" are really nice. Considered Cumberland to Wash. DC, but heard the trail can be washed out and very bumpy, requiring heavy duty tires, etc. But maybe that trail is now all paved ? Any idea will be considered, and THANK YOU in advance.
Want to do a 4 to 5 day Bike Trail for 200 miles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 3 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 4 Hawaii is still Hell
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 Road to Hana
- 10 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 11 Rental Services
- 12 Orlando parks advice
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 20 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 Vegas in mid may
- 23 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 24 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 25 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11