My wife and I (50s) would like to ride a bike trail, staying at B&Bs or hotels along the way, lasting 4 or 5 days. We would take a bus or train back to our starting point. We are from West Michigan, and desire something in the eastern or midwest states. Paved "Rail to Trails" are really nice. Considered Cumberland to Wash. DC, but heard the trail can be washed out and very bumpy, requiring heavy duty tires, etc. But maybe that trail is now all paved ? Any idea will be considered, and THANK YOU in advance.
Want to do a 4 to 5 day Bike Trail for 200 miles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area