My wife and I (50s) would like to ride a bike trail, staying at B&Bs or hotels along the way, lasting 4 or 5 days. We would take a bus or train back to our starting point. We are from West Michigan, and desire something in the eastern or midwest states. Paved "Rail to Trails" are really nice. Considered Cumberland to Wash. DC, but heard the trail can be washed out and very bumpy, requiring heavy duty tires, etc. But maybe that trail is now all paved ? Any idea will be considered, and THANK YOU in advance.
Want to do a 4 to 5 day Bike Trail for 200 miles
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 Vero Beach FL
- 21 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 22 Question about Boulder area
- 23 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn