My wife and I (50s) would like to ride a bike trail, staying at B&Bs or hotels along the way, lasting 4 or 5 days. We would take a bus or train back to our starting point. We are from West Michigan, and desire something in the eastern or midwest states. Paved "Rail to Trails" are really nice. Considered Cumberland to Wash. DC, but heard the trail can be washed out and very bumpy, requiring heavy duty tires, etc. But maybe that trail is now all paved ? Any idea will be considered, and THANK YOU in advance.
Want to do a 4 to 5 day Bike Trail for 200 miles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 Itinerary opinions
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Calgary to Banff
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 14 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 15 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 culpepper
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 24 An RV trip along the coast
- 25 NYC 1St Time