My SO and I will be going to Vegas in a few weeks (his first time, amazingly enough), and I'm trying to find some good vegetarian options, since he doesn't eat meat or fish (eggs and dairy are ok). I know that the buffets have lots of variety, but I'm hoping to find a place or 2 that would have good veggie entrees. Any recommendations? I'm thinking something nice but not crazy expensive -- $20-$25 for mains seems to be a reasonable range. Thank you!
Vegetarian options in Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 2 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 3 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 4 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 7 Chicago trip
- 8 NYC IN AUGUST
- 9 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Fancy dining
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Will have five days in Savannah
- 18 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 Itinerary opinions
- 22 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip