We have 5 1/2 days & plan to spend the last 2 in Vegas as my GF has never been (+ it will be cheaper during the week). So, knowing that I am a leisurely traveler, not a been there, done that checker - how much can we reasonably see (& see well ie. experience) in 3-4 days AND please prioritize if you have favorites. We hope to find a vrbo rental near Zion as a base for the outdoorsy part of our trip. Thanks !
Vegas - Zion/Bryce & GC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 3 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 4 Two airports to choose from?
- 5 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 layover
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 10 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 11 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 12 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 13 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 14 best area to stay in san diego
- 15 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 16 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 19 Road trip itinerary
- 20 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 23 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 24 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 25 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC