We have 5 1/2 days & plan to spend the last 2 in Vegas as my GF has never been (+ it will be cheaper during the week). So, knowing that I am a leisurely traveler, not a been there, done that checker - how much can we reasonably see (& see well ie. experience) in 3-4 days AND please prioritize if you have favorites. We hope to find a vrbo rental near Zion as a base for the outdoorsy part of our trip. Thanks !
Vegas - Zion/Bryce & GC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 3 DC - WW2 flyover
- 4 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning
- 6 Minneapolis Parking
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 10 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 11 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Camping Generator!?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?