We have 5 1/2 days & plan to spend the last 2 in Vegas as my GF has never been (+ it will be cheaper during the week). So, knowing that I am a leisurely traveler, not a been there, done that checker - how much can we reasonably see (& see well ie. experience) in 3-4 days AND please prioritize if you have favorites. We hope to find a vrbo rental near Zion as a base for the outdoorsy part of our trip. Thanks !
Vegas - Zion/Bryce & GC
- 1 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 Savannah restaurants
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 Car trip from Seattle
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 17 Newport, RI Questions
- 18 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?