We will be 2 couples traveling in October to Las Vegas, for about a week. We have devoted 2 ½ days (2 nights) at the start of our trip, to see the GC, but with so much more time than we need there, would like to use our extra time wisely. We do not plan on doing any hiking as we just want to “see” the GC. We also plan to make a stop at Hoover Dam. I’m not sure if there is time to see Bryce or Zion, but if not, we’re trying to figure out how to best use our allotted time.
Our friends get into Vegas on Saturday afternoon at 2pm, so we will be leaving late in the afternoon on our journey. Our plan is to arrive back in LV on Monday night. We want to see as much as possible, but know that this is not enough time to see all 3 attractions. We are very flexible with our schedule, and have not booked any overnight stays yet (except for when we are back in Vegas)! We love to see roadside attractions along the way, so of course the most scenic routes and/or towns would be awesome!
What would you all recommend we see in the time we have allotted?
Is it best to travel to the North Rim as opposed to the South Rim, taking other attractions into consideration?
Would it be best to go to the park(s) before or after GC?
Any help and/or suggestions and route recommendations would be so much appreciated!
Please not that going to Zion and Bryce are not a necessity, as we can do this on another trip. My daughter just moved to Vegas, so we will be making plenty of trips to see her! We just want to make the best of our 2 1/2 days out of Vegas.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.skinscam.com/apexatropin-reviews/
- 2 사설토토추천사이트⊇〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM 〃〃⊇【코드: ddr77】베트맨토토게시판
- 3 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 DC Metro to other sites?
- 6 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 7 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 8 DC Hotel location help
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 11 Dinosaur National Monument
- 12 Eastern Seaboard
- 13 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 14 Cleveland West Side Market
- 15 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 16 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 17 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 18 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 21 Miami airport--safety??
- 22 Zurich airport connections
- 23 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Recent Spam Attacks