I'm travling to the U.S on May and I'm starting my trip on NYC.
My goals are to see: NYC, MIAMI, Take a cruise somewhere (Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii etc), Vegas, L.A.
I'm travling for about 3 weeks
My thought was the following:
NYC - stay for about a week and from there take a flight to MIAMI.
Miami - Staying for about 3-4 days and than take a cruise to Bahamas or mexico etc, When cruise is over take a flight to Vegas.
Vegas - Stay for about 3 days in Vegas and than rent a car and drive from Vegas on root #1 along the sea shore road to san fransisco (or the last intrest point of this road).
This should take I assume another 3-5 days and than take a flight back to NYC, stay there maybe 1-2 more days if it all and fly back home.
Now I actualy thought about seeing the Niegra falls and Washington DC but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.
Appriciate you guys can advise on the MUST places (I Must say I know NYC pretty good, its my 4th time at NYC, and gonna be my 2nd time on Miami & Vegas) But my wife never been at the U.S so I wanna show her as much as I can), Maybe help out with the time allocation ETC.
Any advise will be more than welcome!
US Trip Planning - Help?
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 3 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 4 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 7 One day in NYC
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 12 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 13 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 14 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 15 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 18 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 19 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 20 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 21 National Parks?
- 22 Marcola?
- 23 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 24 Updates from Hanalei
- 25 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC