I'm travling to the U.S on May and I'm starting my trip on NYC.
My goals are to see: NYC, MIAMI, Take a cruise somewhere (Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii etc), Vegas, L.A.
I'm travling for about 3 weeks
My thought was the following:
NYC - stay for about a week and from there take a flight to MIAMI.
Miami - Staying for about 3-4 days and than take a cruise to Bahamas or mexico etc, When cruise is over take a flight to Vegas.
Vegas - Stay for about 3 days in Vegas and than rent a car and drive from Vegas on root #1 along the sea shore road to san fransisco (or the last intrest point of this road).
This should take I assume another 3-5 days and than take a flight back to NYC, stay there maybe 1-2 more days if it all and fly back home.
Now I actualy thought about seeing the Niegra falls and Washington DC but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.
Appriciate you guys can advise on the MUST places (I Must say I know NYC pretty good, its my 4th time at NYC, and gonna be my 2nd time on Miami & Vegas) But my wife never been at the U.S so I wanna show her as much as I can), Maybe help out with the time allocation ETC.
Any advise will be more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 Trip to northern California
- 4 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 7 Washington DC with kids
- 8 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 9 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Sedona for a Month
- 16 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 17 Alaska -public transport
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Southwest road trip
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter