I'm travling to the U.S on May and I'm starting my trip on NYC.
My goals are to see: NYC, MIAMI, Take a cruise somewhere (Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii etc), Vegas, L.A.
I'm travling for about 3 weeks
My thought was the following:
NYC - stay for about a week and from there take a flight to MIAMI.
Miami - Staying for about 3-4 days and than take a cruise to Bahamas or mexico etc, When cruise is over take a flight to Vegas.
Vegas - Stay for about 3 days in Vegas and than rent a car and drive from Vegas on root #1 along the sea shore road to san fransisco (or the last intrest point of this road).
This should take I assume another 3-5 days and than take a flight back to NYC, stay there maybe 1-2 more days if it all and fly back home.
Now I actualy thought about seeing the Niegra falls and Washington DC but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.
Appriciate you guys can advise on the MUST places (I Must say I know NYC pretty good, its my 4th time at NYC, and gonna be my 2nd time on Miami & Vegas) But my wife never been at the U.S so I wanna show her as much as I can), Maybe help out with the time allocation ETC.
Any advise will be more than welcome!
US Trip Planning - Help?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Fancy dining
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 15 Will have five days in Savannah
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 May visit to Denali
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Itinerary opinions