I'm travling to the U.S on May and I'm starting my trip on NYC.
My goals are to see: NYC, MIAMI, Take a cruise somewhere (Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii etc), Vegas, L.A.
I'm travling for about 3 weeks
My thought was the following:
NYC - stay for about a week and from there take a flight to MIAMI.
Miami - Staying for about 3-4 days and than take a cruise to Bahamas or mexico etc, When cruise is over take a flight to Vegas.
Vegas - Stay for about 3 days in Vegas and than rent a car and drive from Vegas on root #1 along the sea shore road to san fransisco (or the last intrest point of this road).
This should take I assume another 3-5 days and than take a flight back to NYC, stay there maybe 1-2 more days if it all and fly back home.
Now I actualy thought about seeing the Niegra falls and Washington DC but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.
Appriciate you guys can advise on the MUST places (I Must say I know NYC pretty good, its my 4th time at NYC, and gonna be my 2nd time on Miami & Vegas) But my wife never been at the U.S so I wanna show her as much as I can), Maybe help out with the time allocation ETC.
Any advise will be more than welcome!
US Trip Planning - Help?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 SF to DR? WTH!
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 15 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 20 Kennedy Space Center
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 NYC jazz with a minor
- 25 NYC Itinerary Help