I'm travling to the U.S on May and I'm starting my trip on NYC.
My goals are to see: NYC, MIAMI, Take a cruise somewhere (Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii etc), Vegas, L.A.
I'm travling for about 3 weeks
My thought was the following:
NYC - stay for about a week and from there take a flight to MIAMI.
Miami - Staying for about 3-4 days and than take a cruise to Bahamas or mexico etc, When cruise is over take a flight to Vegas.
Vegas - Stay for about 3 days in Vegas and than rent a car and drive from Vegas on root #1 along the sea shore road to san fransisco (or the last intrest point of this road).
This should take I assume another 3-5 days and than take a flight back to NYC, stay there maybe 1-2 more days if it all and fly back home.
Now I actualy thought about seeing the Niegra falls and Washington DC but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.
Appriciate you guys can advise on the MUST places (I Must say I know NYC pretty good, its my 4th time at NYC, and gonna be my 2nd time on Miami & Vegas) But my wife never been at the U.S so I wanna show her as much as I can), Maybe help out with the time allocation ETC.
Any advise will be more than welcome!
US Trip Planning - Help?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 getting around DC
- 2 California
- 3 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 4 San Diego with Kids
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 7 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 8 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 10 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 11 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 12 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Metro Card Options
- 19 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 24 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 25 Washington DC and Philadelphia