I'm travling to the U.S on May and I'm starting my trip on NYC.
My goals are to see: NYC, MIAMI, Take a cruise somewhere (Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii etc), Vegas, L.A.
I'm travling for about 3 weeks
My thought was the following:
NYC - stay for about a week and from there take a flight to MIAMI.
Miami - Staying for about 3-4 days and than take a cruise to Bahamas or mexico etc, When cruise is over take a flight to Vegas.
Vegas - Stay for about 3 days in Vegas and than rent a car and drive from Vegas on root #1 along the sea shore road to san fransisco (or the last intrest point of this road).
This should take I assume another 3-5 days and than take a flight back to NYC, stay there maybe 1-2 more days if it all and fly back home.
Now I actualy thought about seeing the Niegra falls and Washington DC but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.
Appriciate you guys can advise on the MUST places (I Must say I know NYC pretty good, its my 4th time at NYC, and gonna be my 2nd time on Miami & Vegas) But my wife never been at the U.S so I wanna show her as much as I can), Maybe help out with the time allocation ETC.
Any advise will be more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Touring Hearst Castle
- 2 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 3 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 car rentals in San Diego
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 8 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 9 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 10 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 11 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 12 Angels Landing
- 13 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 14 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 15 First time visit to California
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 NY State Assembly Internship
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 20 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 21 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 San Francisco
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip