I'm travling to the U.S on May and I'm starting my trip on NYC.
My goals are to see: NYC, MIAMI, Take a cruise somewhere (Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii etc), Vegas, L.A.
I'm travling for about 3 weeks
My thought was the following:
NYC - stay for about a week and from there take a flight to MIAMI.
Miami - Staying for about 3-4 days and than take a cruise to Bahamas or mexico etc, When cruise is over take a flight to Vegas.
Vegas - Stay for about 3 days in Vegas and than rent a car and drive from Vegas on root #1 along the sea shore road to san fransisco (or the last intrest point of this road).
This should take I assume another 3-5 days and than take a flight back to NYC, stay there maybe 1-2 more days if it all and fly back home.
Now I actualy thought about seeing the Niegra falls and Washington DC but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.
Appriciate you guys can advise on the MUST places (I Must say I know NYC pretty good, its my 4th time at NYC, and gonna be my 2nd time on Miami & Vegas) But my wife never been at the U.S so I wanna show her as much as I can), Maybe help out with the time allocation ETC.
Any advise will be more than welcome!
US Trip Planning - Help?
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 pa to az
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??