I am trying to determine the relative cost of RV rental compared with car rental and inexpensive lodging. I understand that there are differences other than cost to consider, but for now I just want some info from those of you who have traveled either way and are able to give me some idea of expenses. Thanks.
True cost of rv travel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in April
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 11 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 12 Baytown, Texas
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Moving from VA to CT
- 15 New Orleans pictures
- 16 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 17 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December