I'd like some ideas to travel by car starting in CHICAGO. I plan to travel for 14 days, in October, going to Milwaukee, Door County, Wisconsin Dells, Madison and back to Chicago. Is this a good itinerary? Are there any other places worth visiting?
Traveling by car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Oregon Road Trip
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Refining my California Itinerary
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 10 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 St. Simon, Georgia
- 13 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 14 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Christmas in TX
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 20 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 21 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 22 Ben Landa
- 23 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 24 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 25 Tucson area flooding