We will visit the US in July with our 20 year old daughter. We will hire a car in New York and drive to Newport Rhode Island stopping off in Boston for 2-3 nights on the way. We have two weeks in total and would like to see as much of the area as you recommend. Any suggestions for route, accommodation etc would be very welcome. Thanks.
Travel tips for Boston/Newport area please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego with Kids
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 4 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 5 Transportation help in Philly
- 6 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 9 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 10 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 11 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 12 Temecula< CA
- 13 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 14 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 15 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 18 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 22 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 23 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 24 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 25 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report