We will visit the US in July with our 20 year old daughter. We will hire a car in New York and drive to Newport Rhode Island stopping off in Boston for 2-3 nights on the way. We have two weeks in total and would like to see as much of the area as you recommend. Any suggestions for route, accommodation etc would be very welcome. Thanks.
Travel tips for Boston/Newport area please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 New York City Christmas Trip
- 3 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 7 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 8 Colorado Skiing
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live