We will visit the US in July with our 20 year old daughter. We will hire a car in New York and drive to Newport Rhode Island stopping off in Boston for 2-3 nights on the way. We have two weeks in total and would like to see as much of the area as you recommend. Any suggestions for route, accommodation etc would be very welcome. Thanks.
Travel tips for Boston/Newport area please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 2 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Seattle in April
- 10 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 17 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 22 Kauai Garden tours
- 23 Utah 2
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip