I will be going to an evening game at Yankee Stadium in 3 week and I'm try to make sure that I can get the subway to stop near my overnight accommodations. At the present moment I have reservation across from Penn Station for travels in and out of town. Here's my question, can anyone tell me if the subway stops at either the 34th street-Herald Square or the 42 street-Bryant Park location after an evening game? Everything I tried looking at show doesn't give me definitive answer. If it does not, what's my best option to get to the Penn Station area? Would I be better staying closer to Times Square.
Transportation from Yankee evening game.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip