I will be going to an evening game at Yankee Stadium in 3 week and I'm try to make sure that I can get the subway to stop near my overnight accommodations. At the present moment I have reservation across from Penn Station for travels in and out of town. Here's my question, can anyone tell me if the subway stops at either the 34th street-Herald Square or the 42 street-Bryant Park location after an evening game? Everything I tried looking at show doesn't give me definitive answer. If it does not, what's my best option to get to the Penn Station area? Would I be better staying closer to Times Square.
Transportation from Yankee evening game.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 4 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!