I will be going to an evening game at Yankee Stadium in 3 week and I'm try to make sure that I can get the subway to stop near my overnight accommodations. At the present moment I have reservation across from Penn Station for travels in and out of town. Here's my question, can anyone tell me if the subway stops at either the 34th street-Herald Square or the 42 street-Bryant Park location after an evening game? Everything I tried looking at show doesn't give me definitive answer. If it does not, what's my best option to get to the Penn Station area? Would I be better staying closer to Times Square.
Transportation from Yankee evening game.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego grocery stores
- 2 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 West Coast Bound End of March
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 12 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 13 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 14 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 Juneau May 8th
- 19 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 25 Help with Northeast vacation strategy