I will be going to an evening game at Yankee Stadium in 3 week and I'm try to make sure that I can get the subway to stop near my overnight accommodations. At the present moment I have reservation across from Penn Station for travels in and out of town. Here's my question, can anyone tell me if the subway stops at either the 34th street-Herald Square or the 42 street-Bryant Park location after an evening game? Everything I tried looking at show doesn't give me definitive answer. If it does not, what's my best option to get to the Penn Station area? Would I be better staying closer to Times Square.
Transportation from Yankee evening game.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Philly
- 2 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 Northwest USA
- 5 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Texas
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Ackislander
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 20 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!