I will be going to an evening game at Yankee Stadium in 3 week and I'm try to make sure that I can get the subway to stop near my overnight accommodations. At the present moment I have reservation across from Penn Station for travels in and out of town. Here's my question, can anyone tell me if the subway stops at either the 34th street-Herald Square or the 42 street-Bryant Park location after an evening game? Everything I tried looking at show doesn't give me definitive answer. If it does not, what's my best option to get to the Penn Station area? Would I be better staying closer to Times Square.
Transportation from Yankee evening game.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Northern California in February
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 Portland, OR hotel question
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 13 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 14 Active Vacation
- 15 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 16 Orlando in March
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Quick SoCal question
- 20 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 21 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 22 New England September
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles