I will be going to an evening game at Yankee Stadium in 3 week and I'm try to make sure that I can get the subway to stop near my overnight accommodations. At the present moment I have reservation across from Penn Station for travels in and out of town. Here's my question, can anyone tell me if the subway stops at either the 34th street-Herald Square or the 42 street-Bryant Park location after an evening game? Everything I tried looking at show doesn't give me definitive answer. If it does not, what's my best option to get to the Penn Station area? Would I be better staying closer to Times Square.
Transportation from Yankee evening game.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 3 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 NYC Clubs for live music
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 10 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 17 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 20 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 21 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?