I have been trying to figure out how to travel from midtown (Belvedere Hotel) to the Bronx zoo and then go from there to Yankee statium.I could take a cab but, would like to save some expense. I would like suggestions with a bus or subway. This will be my first day into NYC so, I'll need a crash course on using the subway system. We plan on visiting the zoo during the day and then head over around 5:00 to go to a Yankee game at 7:00. I appreciate any help with this. Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 2 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 3 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 4 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 5 Best route to Cody?
- 6 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 7 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 8 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 9 Las Vegas
- 10 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 11 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 12 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 13 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 14 national/state park in November
- 15 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 16 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 17 50th in Hawaii
- 18 Florida Family vacation in California
- 19 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 20 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 21 traveling to Nashville
- 22 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 24 San Francisco California
- 25 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
Transportation from midtown to Bronx Zoo, THEN transportation from Bronz Zoo to Yankee statium?