I have been trying to figure out how to travel from midtown (Belvedere Hotel) to the Bronx zoo and then go from there to Yankee statium.I could take a cab but, would like to save some expense. I would like suggestions with a bus or subway. This will be my first day into NYC so, I'll need a crash course on using the subway system. We plan on visiting the zoo during the day and then head over around 5:00 to go to a Yankee game at 7:00. I appreciate any help with this. Thankyou
Transportation from midtown to Bronx Zoo, THEN transportation from Bronz Zoo to Yankee statium?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 4 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 5 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 6 Happy Hour
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 9 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 10 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 11 road trip Houston-NJ
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 14 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 15 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Getting to Key West
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 21 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 22 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 24 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel