I have been trying to figure out how to travel from midtown (Belvedere Hotel) to the Bronx zoo and then go from there to Yankee statium.I could take a cab but, would like to save some expense. I would like suggestions with a bus or subway. This will be my first day into NYC so, I'll need a crash course on using the subway system. We plan on visiting the zoo during the day and then head over around 5:00 to go to a Yankee game at 7:00. I appreciate any help with this. Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4shared music
- 2 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_AK..
- 3 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 4 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 5 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 7 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 10 Muir Woods in October
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 13 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 18 Mesa Verde question
- 19 Planning our Move
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 23 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
Transportation from midtown to Bronx Zoo, THEN transportation from Bronz Zoo to Yankee statium?