I have been trying to figure out how to travel from midtown (Belvedere Hotel) to the Bronx zoo and then go from there to Yankee statium.I could take a cab but, would like to save some expense. I would like suggestions with a bus or subway. This will be my first day into NYC so, I'll need a crash course on using the subway system. We plan on visiting the zoo during the day and then head over around 5:00 to go to a Yankee game at 7:00. I appreciate any help with this. Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 911 Museum
- 2 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 3 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 4 Austin TX restaurants
- 5 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 6 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 7 Hotel in Austin
- 8 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 9 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 12 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 13 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 14 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 15 hotel in NYC
- 16 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 18 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 19 5 Days near Denver
- 20 Sonoma alley in May
- 21 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 22 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 23 Lake Champlain, VT
- 24 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
Transportation from midtown to Bronx Zoo, THEN transportation from Bronz Zoo to Yankee statium?