I have been trying to figure out how to travel from midtown (Belvedere Hotel) to the Bronx zoo and then go from there to Yankee statium.I could take a cab but, would like to save some expense. I would like suggestions with a bus or subway. This will be my first day into NYC so, I'll need a crash course on using the subway system. We plan on visiting the zoo during the day and then head over around 5:00 to go to a Yankee game at 7:00. I appreciate any help with this. Thankyou
Transportation from midtown to Bronx Zoo, THEN transportation from Bronz Zoo to Yankee statium?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 2 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 5 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 6 10 day trip
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 9 Utah restaurants
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 12 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 13 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 14 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Crossville, TN in March
- 17 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 20 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 21 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 22 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 23 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister