I have been trying to figure out how to travel from midtown (Belvedere Hotel) to the Bronx zoo and then go from there to Yankee statium.I could take a cab but, would like to save some expense. I would like suggestions with a bus or subway. This will be my first day into NYC so, I'll need a crash course on using the subway system. We plan on visiting the zoo during the day and then head over around 5:00 to go to a Yankee game at 7:00. I appreciate any help with this. Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SKYPE Recovery APP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 SKYPE Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 Young Kids in Yellowstone
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 7 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 8 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 12 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 13 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 14 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 Rules of the NY Subway
- 17 vermont lake
- 18 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Seward without a car
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 23 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 25 flagstaff
Transportation from midtown to Bronx Zoo, THEN transportation from Bronz Zoo to Yankee statium?