I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Roadtrip July 2017
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 11 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 12 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Big Sure in June
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Carmel Monterey
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 21 Arches Devils Garden
- 22 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 23 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 24 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?