I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego VRBO area
- 2 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 6 help me plan a Cali trip
- 7 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 8 Colorado Shows Off
- 9 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 10 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 13 Wilmington DE questions
- 14 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 15 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 17 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 19 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 20 Muir Woods in October
- 21 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 22 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 23 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 24 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 25 Mesa Verde question
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?