I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 2 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 3 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 4 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 5 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 6 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 7 colter cabin or Signal mountain lodge
- 8 questions on hiking in Arches NP
- 9 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 10 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 11 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 12 Portland and Seattle for 9 days need help with driving itinerary
- 13 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 14 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 15 Study in America
- 16 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 17 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 18 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 19 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 20 Florida Family vacation in California
- 21 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 22 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 23 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 24 Philadelphia to Boston
- 25 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?