I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 2 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 7 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 Extended weekend beach get away
- 12 Parking US OPEN
- 13 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 14 GPS app without data
- 15 Steamboat in August
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 18 Autumn in Maine
- 19 10 days vacation in Maine
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 san fransisco to crater lake
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?