I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 2 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 3 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 4 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 7 Hilton Head
- 8 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 9 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 10 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 11 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 12 louisiana bayou
- 13 The Adolphus
- 14 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 15 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 16 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 17 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 21 New Orleans logistics
- 22 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 23 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 24 North Oregon Coast touring
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?