I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 2 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 5 Budget NYC hotel
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 8 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 11 San Francisco and Napa
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 14 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 19 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 23 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 24 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?