I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 2 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 5 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 6 10 day trip
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 9 Utah restaurants
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 12 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 13 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 14 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Crossville, TN in March
- 17 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 20 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 21 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 22 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 23 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister