I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 11 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 14 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 ONP help
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city