I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 moving to florida
- 6 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 Philly
- 16 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 17 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 18 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 24 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?