I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 5 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 8 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 9 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 10 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 11 Kids Vacation Place
- 12 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 13 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 24 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?