I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 7 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 8 Atlanta With Toddler
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 9-10 day trip to WA
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 19 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?