I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 2 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 11 Florida vacation
- 12 I95
- 13 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 14 Trip to USA in July
- 15 a short trip to san francisco
- 16 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 19 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 20 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 21 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 22 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 23 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 24 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 25 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?