I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 2 Washington DC with kids
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 5 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 6 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 7 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 8 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 9 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Alaska independent tour for group
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Trip to northern California
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 Hamilton Broadway
- 24 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 25 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?