I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian in Boston
- 2 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 3 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 4 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 5 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 6 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 7 Annapolis to Boston
- 8 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 9 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 13 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 14 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 15 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 16 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 17 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 18 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 21 Hiking - United States
- 22 Road trip October
- 23 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?