I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 2 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 3 South Carolina
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 trip to Acadia National Park
- 6 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 7 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 8 Austin with Kids
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 13 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 14 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 15 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 16 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 17 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 18 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 19 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 20 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 21 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 22 September southwest utah
- 23 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 24 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 25 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?