I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Key Largo, FL
- 19 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 20 Death Valley in June
- 21 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 22 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 23 San Diego grocery stores
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!