I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 2 Maui - luau question
- 3 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 4 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 5 Hotel elevator broken - compensation?
- 6 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 7 Philly Itinerary Help
- 8 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 9 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 US Trip
- 12 Bryce and Zion planning
- 13 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 14 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 15 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 16 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 17 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 23 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 24 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 25 Driving to NYC from Ohio
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?