I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 2 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 3 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 4 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 5 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 6 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 7 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 8 Places to stay in TX...?
- 9 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 10 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 11 Parking fine
- 12 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 13 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 14 Pittsburgh Trip
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 17 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 18 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 19 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 20 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 21 Road trip from and back to New York
- 22 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 23 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 24 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 25 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?