I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 6 Seattle Visit April
- 7 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 8 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 9 Grand Teton in October
- 10 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 15 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 16 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 17 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 18 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 19 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 20 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 21 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 23 Shenandoah National Park
- 24 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour