I have two boys and we are looking for fun indoor activities to do on Monday in the general area of Philadelphia or Wilmington Delaware. Any thoughts? The kids are in 2nd and 5th grades. We would normally like walking tours, but the windchill is going to be seriously chilly to us!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 2 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 3 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 4 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 7 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 8 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 11 I40 East in November
- 12 Grand Canyon to LA
- 13 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 18 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 19 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Death Valley
- 22 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 23 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 24 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 25 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
Things to do in Philly or Wilmington during the day on 12/31 with kids?