New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. My Wife and I are heading out west in late May/early June and after making our way as far as Zion/Bryce and up thru SLC, we are heading into Wyoming to experience this beautiful part of the country. Based on our schedule, we're gonna arrive in the Jackson area on a Sat in early June and leave to start heading back east on a Wed. Can anyone recommend a good split between the Jackson Hole/GTNP area and Yellowstone? Originally we were thinking to stay 2 nights in each place, but now I'm wondering if it would work to stay the full 4 nights in the Jackson area and go back and forth to Yellowstone from there. We're not really campers but don't have an unlimited budget for the high end resorts either, so any suggestions of good places to stay in each area would be great too! We're planning on doing mainly shorter day hikes, def driving the loop, and for sure gonna book a float down the snake river in Teton. Just not sure what's the best way to get the most out of 4 days in this part of the world. Obviously would love to spend a full week in each place, but there's just too much to see across the country in both directions and we have limited time...hence "scratching the surface!" Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/alpha-plus-male-reviews/
- 2 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/staminon/
- 3 Health radiated by healthful skin
- 4 you suffer from dry skin
- 5 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 6 http://fornatgaex.com/alpha-plus-male-reviews/
- 7 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 8 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 9 Valdez, Alaska
- 10 Help with first time
- 11 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 12 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 13 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 16 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 17 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 18 Inexpensive family getaways
- 19 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 20 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 21 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?