New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. My Wife and I are heading out west in late May/early June and after making our way as far as Zion/Bryce and up thru SLC, we are heading into Wyoming to experience this beautiful part of the country. Based on our schedule, we're gonna arrive in the Jackson area on a Sat in early June and leave to start heading back east on a Wed. Can anyone recommend a good split between the Jackson Hole/GTNP area and Yellowstone? Originally we were thinking to stay 2 nights in each place, but now I'm wondering if it would work to stay the full 4 nights in the Jackson area and go back and forth to Yellowstone from there. We're not really campers but don't have an unlimited budget for the high end resorts either, so any suggestions of good places to stay in each area would be great too! We're planning on doing mainly shorter day hikes, def driving the loop, and for sure gonna book a float down the snake river in Teton. Just not sure what's the best way to get the most out of 4 days in this part of the world. Obviously would love to spend a full week in each place, but there's just too much to see across the country in both directions and we have limited time...hence "scratching the surface!" Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthsupplementzone.com/zyacin-testosterone-complex/
- 2 http://healthsupplementzone.com/neurovarium-brain-booster/
- 3 DC Restaurants
- 4 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 5 Short Oregon Trip
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 12 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 13 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington