Just wondering if there is a sort of ferry or charter that might accept paying passengers for this route. I've done a search here and on google but have not found anything. Thanks for your help!
Tampa to New Orleans by Boat?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 2 New Orleans Motel Question
- 3 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 4 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 5 bachelors degree
- 6 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 7 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 8 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 9 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 10 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 11 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 12 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 13 Getting to Key West
- 14 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 24 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 25 Happy Hour