Is it a good idea to stay in or near Gettysburg and make day trips to Harpers Ferry and Antietnam? Hate to keep changing hotels if can avoid it and just drive instead (hopefully not more than an hour each way). Would 3 full days be enough to see these sites? Trying to finalize my itinerary and have decided to try to include these places before heading back to IAD for flt home. Thanks in advance for your help.
Stay in/near Gettysburg to also see Harpers Ferry/Antietnam?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 4 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Moving to CT
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September