I have finalized our itinerary and am now looking for some advice on which ways to take on our journey, scenic drives, general advice on the areas, etc. Hotels are all booked except for Sedona, got stuck on that one.
This is what we have so far:
April 18 – Boston to Las Vegas
Night in Vegas
April 19 – Vegas to Grand Canyon – 4 hours drive
Night in GC
April 20 – GC to Page – 3 hours drive
Night in Page
April 21 – Page to Monument Valley – 2 hours drive
Night in MV
April 22 – MV to Sedona – 4 hours drive
Night in Sedona
April 23 – Day and night in Sedona
April 24 – Sedona to Phoenix - 2 hours drive
Night in Phoenix
April 25 – Phoenix to Cabo
Some questions I have about routes:
*which route to take from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim (we are staying in a lodge at the South Rim), will we go over Hover Dam?
* which way to leave Grand Canyon South Rim and head to Page, AZ
*Is there anything cool in between Monument Valley & Sedona
Thanks in advance, this board has already been SO helpful ! We decided to save Santa Fe and Moab for other trips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Cross country tips
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 15 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 23 IAH to HOU Questions
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 March in New Mexico