I have finalized our itinerary and am now looking for some advice on which ways to take on our journey, scenic drives, general advice on the areas, etc. Hotels are all booked except for Sedona, got stuck on that one.
This is what we have so far:
April 18 – Boston to Las Vegas
Night in Vegas
April 19 – Vegas to Grand Canyon – 4 hours drive
Night in GC
April 20 – GC to Page – 3 hours drive
Night in Page
April 21 – Page to Monument Valley – 2 hours drive
Night in MV
April 22 – MV to Sedona – 4 hours drive
Night in Sedona
April 23 – Day and night in Sedona
April 24 – Sedona to Phoenix - 2 hours drive
Night in Phoenix
April 25 – Phoenix to Cabo
Some questions I have about routes:
*which route to take from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim (we are staying in a lodge at the South Rim), will we go over Hover Dam?
* which way to leave Grand Canyon South Rim and head to Page, AZ
*Is there anything cool in between Monument Valley & Sedona
Thanks in advance, this board has already been SO helpful ! We decided to save Santa Fe and Moab for other trips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 2 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 3 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 4 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 5 4 Days in Juneau?
- 6 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 7 5 Days near Denver
- 8 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 9 Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 20 Days Road Trip
- 13 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 14 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 15 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 16 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 17 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 18 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 19 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 20 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 21 Briefly, in WNY
- 22 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 23 Denver to Yellowstone
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018