I have finalized our itinerary and am now looking for some advice on which ways to take on our journey, scenic drives, general advice on the areas, etc. Hotels are all booked except for Sedona, got stuck on that one.
This is what we have so far:
April 18 – Boston to Las Vegas
Night in Vegas
April 19 – Vegas to Grand Canyon – 4 hours drive
Night in GC
April 20 – GC to Page – 3 hours drive
Night in Page
April 21 – Page to Monument Valley – 2 hours drive
Night in MV
April 22 – MV to Sedona – 4 hours drive
Night in Sedona
April 23 – Day and night in Sedona
April 24 – Sedona to Phoenix - 2 hours drive
Night in Phoenix
April 25 – Phoenix to Cabo
Some questions I have about routes:
*which route to take from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim (we are staying in a lodge at the South Rim), will we go over Hover Dam?
* which way to leave Grand Canyon South Rim and head to Page, AZ
*Is there anything cool in between Monument Valley & Sedona
Thanks in advance, this board has already been SO helpful ! We decided to save Santa Fe and Moab for other trips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/alpha-prime-elite-reviews/
- 2 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 3 I95
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 San Francisco first visit.
- 9 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 10 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 13 Hawaii Help
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 17 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 20 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton