I have finalized our itinerary and am now looking for some advice on which ways to take on our journey, scenic drives, general advice on the areas, etc. Hotels are all booked except for Sedona, got stuck on that one.
This is what we have so far:
April 18 – Boston to Las Vegas
Night in Vegas
April 19 – Vegas to Grand Canyon – 4 hours drive
Night in GC
April 20 – GC to Page – 3 hours drive
Night in Page
April 21 – Page to Monument Valley – 2 hours drive
Night in MV
April 22 – MV to Sedona – 4 hours drive
Night in Sedona
April 23 – Day and night in Sedona
April 24 – Sedona to Phoenix - 2 hours drive
Night in Phoenix
April 25 – Phoenix to Cabo
Some questions I have about routes:
*which route to take from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim (we are staying in a lodge at the South Rim), will we go over Hover Dam?
* which way to leave Grand Canyon South Rim and head to Page, AZ
*Is there anything cool in between Monument Valley & Sedona
Thanks in advance, this board has already been SO helpful ! We decided to save Santa Fe and Moab for other trips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 4 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 5 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 6 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 7 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 8 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 10 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 Page, AZ area
- 14 Yellowstone
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 19 Traveling Alone
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 22 Redwoods National Park
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country