I have finalized our itinerary and am now looking for some advice on which ways to take on our journey, scenic drives, general advice on the areas, etc. Hotels are all booked except for Sedona, got stuck on that one.
This is what we have so far:
April 18 – Boston to Las Vegas
Night in Vegas
April 19 – Vegas to Grand Canyon – 4 hours drive
Night in GC
April 20 – GC to Page – 3 hours drive
Night in Page
April 21 – Page to Monument Valley – 2 hours drive
Night in MV
April 22 – MV to Sedona – 4 hours drive
Night in Sedona
April 23 – Day and night in Sedona
April 24 – Sedona to Phoenix - 2 hours drive
Night in Phoenix
April 25 – Phoenix to Cabo
Some questions I have about routes:
*which route to take from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim (we are staying in a lodge at the South Rim), will we go over Hover Dam?
* which way to leave Grand Canyon South Rim and head to Page, AZ
*Is there anything cool in between Monument Valley & Sedona
Thanks in advance, this board has already been SO helpful ! We decided to save Santa Fe and Moab for other trips.
Southwest Road Trip help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 NYC taxi vs car service
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 8 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 9 Austin Food Trucks
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 searching for urban master planned community
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Condos near Disney World
- 16 family celebration trip
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Hawaii Group Travel
- 20 New York To Ashville NC
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Fmpden, are you there?
- 24 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 25 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?