I have finalized our itinerary and am now looking for some advice on which ways to take on our journey, scenic drives, general advice on the areas, etc. Hotels are all booked except for Sedona, got stuck on that one.
This is what we have so far:
April 18 – Boston to Las Vegas
Night in Vegas
April 19 – Vegas to Grand Canyon – 4 hours drive
Night in GC
April 20 – GC to Page – 3 hours drive
Night in Page
April 21 – Page to Monument Valley – 2 hours drive
Night in MV
April 22 – MV to Sedona – 4 hours drive
Night in Sedona
April 23 – Day and night in Sedona
April 24 – Sedona to Phoenix - 2 hours drive
Night in Phoenix
April 25 – Phoenix to Cabo
Some questions I have about routes:
*which route to take from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim (we are staying in a lodge at the South Rim), will we go over Hover Dam?
* which way to leave Grand Canyon South Rim and head to Page, AZ
*Is there anything cool in between Monument Valley & Sedona
Thanks in advance, this board has already been SO helpful ! We decided to save Santa Fe and Moab for other trips.
Southwest Road Trip help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 2 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 3 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 4 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 Universal studios/Orlando
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 23 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance