I have a milestone birthday coming up on New Years, and would like to spend it someplace kinda warm--like 50 - 60's--during the day. (I live in the upper midwest, so this would be a novel experience!) My husband would rather not leave the continental US. Does anyone have any suggestions?? We've spent time in Florida, so someplace new would be great. Recommendations on fun New Years events, lodging, restaurants, and other activites would be most appreciated.
SOmewhere warm for New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Question About Sealodge
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 New England Skiing
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 18 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 21 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT