I have a milestone birthday coming up on New Years, and would like to spend it someplace kinda warm--like 50 - 60's--during the day. (I live in the upper midwest, so this would be a novel experience!) My husband would rather not leave the continental US. Does anyone have any suggestions?? We've spent time in Florida, so someplace new would be great. Recommendations on fun New Years events, lodging, restaurants, and other activites would be most appreciated.
SOmewhere warm for New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 2 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 3 Beach holiday with baby
- 4 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 5 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 6 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 7 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 10 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 11 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 12 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 13 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 14 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 15 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 16 Salt Lake City
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 19 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 20 Savannah GA
- 21 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 24 Seattle hotels
- 25 Things to do around New York