I have a milestone birthday coming up on New Years, and would like to spend it someplace kinda warm--like 50 - 60's--during the day. (I live in the upper midwest, so this would be a novel experience!) My husband would rather not leave the continental US. Does anyone have any suggestions?? We've spent time in Florida, so someplace new would be great. Recommendations on fun New Years events, lodging, restaurants, and other activites would be most appreciated.
SOmewhere warm for New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Wine Country Picnic
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 Road trip through the south
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Myrtle Beach
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving