I have a milestone birthday coming up on New Years, and would like to spend it someplace kinda warm--like 50 - 60's--during the day. (I live in the upper midwest, so this would be a novel experience!) My husband would rather not leave the continental US. Does anyone have any suggestions?? We've spent time in Florida, so someplace new would be great. Recommendations on fun New Years events, lodging, restaurants, and other activites would be most appreciated.
SOmewhere warm for New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Cape Cod in early April
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 7 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 22 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 23 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?