Planning a trip to Smoky Mountains at the end of June. Would be 4 adults that like cabin life but nicer facilites and hot tubs. Want to see the great scenic areas and also go into North Carolina. Can you give me some ideas about where to stay. We heard that the chimney rock area is beautiful. Any advice appreciated. We are fun at heart. Have 7 + days to spend. Might go to Dollywood if it is worth the time. Love arts and great bargains...love falls and beautiful outdoor areas. We are mid 50's but enjoy fishing, horseback riding and short hikes. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 For a more youthful obliging face
- 2 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 3 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 4 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 5 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 6 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 7 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 8 Ackislander
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 11 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 14 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 15 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 16 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 19 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 20 Cross Country RV Trip
- 21 Hotels Philly
- 22 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 23 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 24 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York