Planning a trip to Smoky Mountains at the end of June. Would be 4 adults that like cabin life but nicer facilites and hot tubs. Want to see the great scenic areas and also go into North Carolina. Can you give me some ideas about where to stay. We heard that the chimney rock area is beautiful. Any advice appreciated. We are fun at heart. Have 7 + days to spend. Might go to Dollywood if it is worth the time. Love arts and great bargains...love falls and beautiful outdoor areas. We are mid 50's but enjoy fishing, horseback riding and short hikes. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 4 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Breckenridge in October
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 13 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin