I am thinking about booking a trip on Amtrak that leaves at night and arrives in the morning-a nine hour trip.
Does anyone know if the seats are comfortable enough for someone to get a good nights sleep?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 3 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 Hawaii Help
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 HAWAII; HELP!
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 21 Change planes in Atlanta
- 22 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907