I am thinking about booking a trip on Amtrak that leaves at night and arrives in the morning-a nine hour trip.
Does anyone know if the seats are comfortable enough for someone to get a good nights sleep?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 2 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 7 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 15 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 16 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 17 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 18 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 19 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 20 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 21 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 22 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 23 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 24 Las Vegas trip report
- 25 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.