I am thinking about booking a trip on Amtrak that leaves at night and arrives in the morning-a nine hour trip.
Does anyone know if the seats are comfortable enough for someone to get a good nights sleep?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US whole month of January where to
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 4 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 8 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 9 Recent Spam Attacks
- 10 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 19 Baltimore Weekend
- 20 Dinosaur National Monument
- 21 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Things to do in Toronto
- 25 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time