I am thinking about booking a trip on Amtrak that leaves at night and arrives in the morning-a nine hour trip.
Does anyone know if the seats are comfortable enough for someone to get a good nights sleep?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 2 Big Sure in June
- 3 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 4 universal studios and disney
- 5 Savannah hotel
- 6 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 marriot cypress harbour
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 12 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 13 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 14 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 15 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 16 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 17 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Trinity Site, NM
- 20 Santa Fe Itineray
- 21 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 22 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 23 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 24 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct