I am thinking about booking a trip on Amtrak that leaves at night and arrives in the morning-a nine hour trip.
Does anyone know if the seats are comfortable enough for someone to get a good nights sleep?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on PCH
- 2 Magic Show
- 3 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 6 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 9 Help us choose a hotel
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 15 Staying outside DC
- 16 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 17 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 18 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 21 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 22 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 23 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 24 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 25 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS