We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 3 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 From Seattle airport to the city
- 12 Middle America in October
- 13 New York City Christmas Trip
- 14 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 15 visit to HIghLine
- 16 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 17 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 18 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 22 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 25 attraction/tour ticket purchase