We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 17 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Fall vacation in Colorado