We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 8 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 One day in Washington DC
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 24 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 25 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old