We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 6 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and