We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 2 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 5 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 6 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Deep South sept 2015
- 9 Self guided White House tour
- 10 Northwest USA
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 13 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 Portland, OR hotel question
- 18 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 19 san diego or nearby area
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 21 Texas
- 22 Los Angeles day trips
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip