We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 5 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 10 Berkshires
- 11 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 12 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 13 Montana- what are must see places?
- 14 Clearwater visit.
- 15 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 16 Hawaii is still Hell
- 17 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Spring Break in Charleston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park