We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 2 tip for valet parking
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 California: Getty museum
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Seattle - newby questions
- 7 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 8 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 9 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 NYC hotel/July
- 14 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 15 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 16 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 18 Restaurants Chicago June
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 21 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 22 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 25 Girls' Getaway