We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
View all United States activity »
- 1 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 One day in Washington DC
- 12 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 17 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Key West on NYE
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave