We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 3 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 5 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 8 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 11 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 12 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 13 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 14 denver to badlands
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 24 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?