We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 6 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 7 Re-Visit DC
- 8 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 9 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 12 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 13 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 17 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida