We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Charlotte restaurant help
- 3 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Yosemite Fire
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 21 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 24 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 25 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area