We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 2 Last minute Vacation with adult children
- 3 Nice Dinner near Los Tapatios Hilton in Phoenix, (11111 NORTH 7TH STREET)
- 4 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 5 How many nights in Nashville and what not to miss
- 6 Martini Anyone?
- 7 Does anyone else get frustrated with VRBO?
- 8 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 9 Savannah Best Location to stay
- 10 Folly Beach Accomodation
- 11 New Orleans Trip Report Nov 12
- 12 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 13 Time Share paid in full but cannot afford to pay the Assessment.
- 14 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 15 Help me with creating a work of art
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 hilton capital
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 Boston hotel & transportation
- 20 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 Getaway
- 25 Triple threat storms and lava flow