We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. What are must sees around here? I understand there is a general store, lighthouses what are others along this route? We are then heading up to St Ignace and over to Wisconsin continuning to head West toward North Dakota.
Sleeping Bear Dunes, UP Mich, Rt 22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando in March
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 10 Quick SoCal question
- 11 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 12 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 13 New England September
- 14 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 15 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 18 Tampa in February
- 19 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 20 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 21 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 22 NYC taxi vs car service
- 23 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 24 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 25 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii