I am driving with two teenagers and am looking for interesting sights along the way. Can you suggest a driving route, any hikes or fun places to stop inbetween Burlington, Vt and Boston?
Sights driving from Burlington Vermont to Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 6 Question About Sealodge
- 7 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 8 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 12 Fairbanks Alaska
- 13 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 17 Getaway
- 18 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 19 New England Skiing
- 20 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 21 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 22 Temecula Winery Tours
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 25 What's new on Maui?