I am driving with two teenagers and am looking for interesting sights along the way. Can you suggest a driving route, any hikes or fun places to stop inbetween Burlington, Vt and Boston?
Sights driving from Burlington Vermont to Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 2 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 3 layover
- 4 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 Two airports to choose from?
- 7 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 8 Road trip itinerary
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 11 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 16 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 17 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 18 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 19 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 20 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 Kayaking in Kauai
- 23 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Burlington VT day trip