We'll be traveling to Seattle in mid August and were considering a side trip to Vancouver, BC or possibly Victoria Island. For Vancouver, we thought Amtrak looked like a good option, leaving on Thursday morning at around 7:00am and returning on Friday evening, leaving Vancouver at around 6:30pm and arriving back in Serattle at around 10:30pm. This wouldn't give us a whole lot of time there (Thursday afternoon and all day Friday). Any suggestions on what we could do or see with this short time frame? Also any suggestions on a convenient hotel once we arrive at the Vancouver Amtrak station?
Seattle to Vancouver side trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 New York City - apartment locations
- 4 Car Rental in Sedona
- 5 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 6 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 7 NYC hotel/July
- 8 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 9 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 10 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 13 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 14 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 15 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 16 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 17 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 18 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 19 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 NYC with my 13 year old
- 22 Las Vegas must sees
- 23 Girls' Getaway
- 24 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 25 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side