We'll be traveling to Seattle in mid August and were considering a side trip to Vancouver, BC or possibly Victoria Island. For Vancouver, we thought Amtrak looked like a good option, leaving on Thursday morning at around 7:00am and returning on Friday evening, leaving Vancouver at around 6:30pm and arriving back in Serattle at around 10:30pm. This wouldn't give us a whole lot of time there (Thursday afternoon and all day Friday). Any suggestions on what we could do or see with this short time frame? Also any suggestions on a convenient hotel once we arrive at the Vancouver Amtrak station?
Seattle to Vancouver side trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Fripp island
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 Where should I move to?
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information