Looking at Seattle in early September. Seems we have a number of free nights. I'm mainly stayed in the more boutique Kimptons in Seattle, but free is hard to pass up. While the rates are considerably higher for the Grand Hyatt than for Hyatt at Olive 8, the number of points is the same. They're only about a block apart, so I guess there's no real location advantage. Any comments about one hotel over the other?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 California self drive trip
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 5 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~