Looking at Seattle in early September. Seems we have a number of free nights. I'm mainly stayed in the more boutique Kimptons in Seattle, but free is hard to pass up. While the rates are considerably higher for the Grand Hyatt than for Hyatt at Olive 8, the number of points is the same. They're only about a block apart, so I guess there's no real location advantage. Any comments about one hotel over the other?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15