Looking at Seattle in early September. Seems we have a number of free nights. I'm mainly stayed in the more boutique Kimptons in Seattle, but free is hard to pass up. While the rates are considerably higher for the Grand Hyatt than for Hyatt at Olive 8, the number of points is the same. They're only about a block apart, so I guess there's no real location advantage. Any comments about one hotel over the other?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Destination in USA
- 2 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 3 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 x mas
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach