I'll be in Seattle again for under 72 hours at the end of July. Two full days, leaving at 5:30 pm the third day (Monday).
I've been before and done most of the major things, including a side trip to Bainbridge.
I'd like to do a couple things again (Pike's Place, this time for happy hour/dinner; Columbia Center Starbucks; Olympic Sculpture Park). But, I'm wondering how to spend my two full days (well, until about 5 each day, then to happy hours/dinner!)
I'm thinking one day in Aiki beach, through water taxi. But what should I do the second? I loved getting out on the water. Maybe Bremerton? Or gardens, including Japanese, near the University of Washington?
I just feel like I should be out on the water, but I'm not sure much about Bremerton. Seems a bit sleepy. Another thought might be Tacoma, as I enjoy fine art museums. Or, maybe just staying closer and walking around Bellevue?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 2 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 3 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 4 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 5 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 6 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 7 Visting a friend during layover
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 florida gulf coast
- 12 Road trip advice needed please
- 13 Chicago restaurants
- 14 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 15 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 16 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 17 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 Newark long term parking
- 20 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 21 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 22 Help plan my trip please
- 23 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 24 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 25 Maui, early August