I'm moving to California in January. As someone very unfamiliar with the lay of the land, are there areas of San Jose that a single female should avoid when searching for housing?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 2 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 3 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 4 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 5 My Maine Trip Report
- 6 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 7 hilicopter tour oahu
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 10 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 11 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 12 Good VRBO Neighborhoods in New Orleans?
- 13 Pittsburgh Trip
- 14 Itin Help: S St Seaport, Battery Park, B'wahy
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 17 Parking fine
- 18 10 days in Arizona
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 Hotel reservations in/near Denali NP
- 21 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 Vegas/California May 2016
- 24 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 25 flumin the ditch