I'm moving to California in January. As someone very unfamiliar with the lay of the land, are there areas of San Jose that a single female should avoid when searching for housing?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/adafinil-rx/
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 7 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 8 car rentals in San Diego
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 15 Angels Landing
- 16 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 19 NY State Assembly Internship
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco