I'm moving to California in January. As someone very unfamiliar with the lay of the land, are there areas of San Jose that a single female should avoid when searching for housing?
San Jose, CA: is one area safer than other areas?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 3 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 4 Middlebury vt quickie
- 5 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 6 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 7 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 NYC
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 14 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 19 hello guys....
- 20 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 23 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken