I'm moving to California in January. As someone very unfamiliar with the lay of the land, are there areas of San Jose that a single female should avoid when searching for housing?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 6 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 7 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 8 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 9 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 10 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 11 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 12 Pacific coast road trip
- 13 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 chicago to hibbing
- 17 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 18 Arlington Hotels
- 19 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 20 Cabin rental in march
- 21 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 22 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 23 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 24 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 25 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI