We're going to San Francisco and surrounding areas in mid-July. We'd like to visit Yosemite, wine country, Muir woods and Sausalito as well as Monterey, Carmel,Pacific Grove and San Simeon. We have 8 days? How should I plan our itinerary? We will be flying into and out of SF. I think we will take a bus tour to Yosemite, but drive to all other locations? It's me and hubby and our 15 yr. old. Going to try to use some Marriott points if we can. I don't know where to start first, little confusing. .
San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Kennedy Space Center
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 5 week in US/Mexico
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu