We're going to San Francisco and surrounding areas in mid-July. We'd like to visit Yosemite, wine country, Muir woods and Sausalito as well as Monterey, Carmel,Pacific Grove and San Simeon. We have 8 days? How should I plan our itinerary? We will be flying into and out of SF. I think we will take a bus tour to Yosemite, but drive to all other locations? It's me and hubby and our 15 yr. old. Going to try to use some Marriott points if we can. I don't know where to start first, little confusing. .
San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 3 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 7 Visit to Florida for Spring Training Baseball
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 17 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 21 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 24 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 25 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO