I will be arriving in LA Oct 28 and I can't decide whether to stay in LA for Halloween or to make my way to San Fran?
I am a 21 year old Australian girl and I want to experience a real Halloween - street parties, Halloween themed nights at nightclubs, pub crawls, etc.
Initially I thought San Fran would do it best but it seems following the violence in past years it's not celebrated like it used to be.
Throw your thoughts at me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phone SIM
- 2 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 3 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 4 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 5 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 6 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 11 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 14 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 15 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 16 Newark to Paris
- 17 A June trip to Kauai
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 20 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 21 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 22 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to