I will be arriving in LA Oct 28 and I can't decide whether to stay in LA for Halloween or to make my way to San Fran?
I am a 21 year old Australian girl and I want to experience a real Halloween - street parties, Halloween themed nights at nightclubs, pub crawls, etc.
Initially I thought San Fran would do it best but it seems following the violence in past years it's not celebrated like it used to be.
Throw your thoughts at me!
San Fran or LA for Halloween?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 4 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 Orlando for Work
- 9 camaro hire in waikiki
- 10 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 13 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 charlotte
- 16 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Sonoma or napa?
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Black Hills Trip Report
- 22 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui