I will be arriving in LA Oct 28 and I can't decide whether to stay in LA for Halloween or to make my way to San Fran?
I am a 21 year old Australian girl and I want to experience a real Halloween - street parties, Halloween themed nights at nightclubs, pub crawls, etc.
Initially I thought San Fran would do it best but it seems following the violence in past years it's not celebrated like it used to be.
Throw your thoughts at me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 2 US Trip
- 3 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 6 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Maui - luau question
- 9 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 10 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 14 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 15 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 Country Walkers
- 21 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 22 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 23 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 24 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 25 Places to stay in Skagway