I will be arriving in LA Oct 28 and I can't decide whether to stay in LA for Halloween or to make my way to San Fran?
I am a 21 year old Australian girl and I want to experience a real Halloween - street parties, Halloween themed nights at nightclubs, pub crawls, etc.
Initially I thought San Fran would do it best but it seems following the violence in past years it's not celebrated like it used to be.
Throw your thoughts at me!
San Fran or LA for Halloween?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 2 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 3 California
- 4 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 11 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 12 Texas
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Hotels Philly
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 20 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 21 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 22 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?