I will be arriving in LA Oct 28 and I can't decide whether to stay in LA for Halloween or to make my way to San Fran?
I am a 21 year old Australian girl and I want to experience a real Halloween - street parties, Halloween themed nights at nightclubs, pub crawls, etc.
Initially I thought San Fran would do it best but it seems following the violence in past years it's not celebrated like it used to be.
Throw your thoughts at me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 2 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 3 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 road trip
- 18 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Florida in October
- 21 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 22 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 FLL to Key West
- 25 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??