I will be arriving in LA Oct 28 and I can't decide whether to stay in LA for Halloween or to make my way to San Fran?
I am a 21 year old Australian girl and I want to experience a real Halloween - street parties, Halloween themed nights at nightclubs, pub crawls, etc.
Initially I thought San Fran would do it best but it seems following the violence in past years it's not celebrated like it used to be.
Throw your thoughts at me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Redwoods National Park
- 3 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 4 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 5 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 New Mexico in May
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 10 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Traveling Alone
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 18 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation